Do you remember reading a book after lights out under the blanket with a flashlight? How about those times where you spend around an hour in the toilet because you wanted to finish one chapter? These were some of my memories that I cherished a lot. Here is a list of some books that saved my childhood.
1. Nancy Drew books (the suspense and thrill was always my favourite part)
2. Babysitters club (friendship and dramas)
3. Chicken Soup for the Soul (it started with the teenage soul then to others)
4. Reader’s Digest (their feature stories were always interesting)
5. Some of Nicholas Sparks books (the notebook, a walk to remember, nights in rodanthe to name a few)
What about you? What are your top 5 list? Are your list similar to mine?